Global Labs Logistics
Fleet – Improvements
- Route analysis
- Driver accountability
- Effective cost saving
- Tracking analysis
- Service records
- Allocating of vehicles.
- Managing processes for repairs and maintenance.
- Fuel management
- Risk management
- Trend Analysis
- Effective cost saving methods
Logistics – Improvements
- 5 vehicle relay to assist with Urgent collections.
- Tracking of individual routes & travelling radius.
- Daily report of samples collected.
- Proactive monitoring of Routine and Urgent TAT.
- Courier Accountability.
- Courier punctuality, dress codes & overall skills development.
- Documentation accuracy
- Responsible for collection of samples and delivery of reports.
- Facilitating orders and delivery of consumables to Dr’s rooms.
- 85 Staff nationally.
- Ensuring TAT is within the required time frame.
- Transportation of samples according to SANAS requirements.
- Managing procedures and policies of blood transportation.
- Control measures to maintain SANAS accreditation.
- We are accredited to transport sharps.